Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time Using

So I had a conversation with Ben and I mentioned that I had done fanfictions of characters that I play, He suggested that I should put them on a blog much like he has done therefore the two previous posts. The first one was a D&D 4th ed character that I was playing, but we only had 3 sessions before we canned the campaign. and the second one is something I wrote up because I had to expand on the three leaders that my orc army has in an upcoming campaign. I was the first person to place my armies and so I had to have names and stats, as such I forwarded the following information to Davo.

Big Bad Warboss Skuzbag da Slow - Hex 26

- Black Orc Warboss on foot with Shield, and the Armour of Gork.

Boss Vorbash - Hex 35

- Black Orc Warboss on War Boar with Shield, Basha's Axe of Stunty Bashin', Talisman of Preservation and an Ironcurse Icon.

Boss Bishnak - Hex 15

- Orc Warboss on Wyvern with a Sword of Might, Enchanted Shield and Talisman of Endurance.

Unfortunately I did have have the time to properly give them names or think about their personalities. But then I encountered the problem of having to retroactively give them more back story. Thus I chose to write a fanfiction a term I found when trying to find out the titles that empire lords would use. I think I spent about half a day on the orcs and maybe two full days on Voadkyn, Voadkyn had a lot more research and thought.

I believe the time that I spent on these writings was Well Spent rather than Time Wasted. I also noticed that doing these things was one of the few times that my mind is totally absorbed into something, a phenomenon that never happens while doing assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment